Workshops and Learning
Tallinn - 11-12.11.2017
Typical Conceptual Photography Workshop Program
DAY ONE: Inspiration, Preparations, Shooting
- Shaping your ideas and learning to appreciate the feeling of your surroundings. In particular, learning to eliminate unnecessary elements and focusing on the core concept;
- Step-by-Step Shooting Prep: Choosing the right location, models, wardrobe and props;
- Planning and ‘The decisive moment’- Is there space for spontaneity in a fine art photo shoot?
- Working with a team (make-up artists, decorators, hair-stylists and assistants);
- Shooting- Capturing two Scenes:
Stage 1- Demonstrations by me personally
Stage 2- Opportunity for participants to shoot two ready-made scenes. (Everything required such as the wardrobe, model and props will be provided and in place).
- Participants will then be given an assignment to complete.
DAY TWO: Post-processing
- Short-listing the best shots;
- Follow me through the actual development process of my images: using software, filters and plug-ins;
- Looking through and discussing the images taken from the Photography session on Day One;
- Find out how my photographs were made
- Q&A session;
Feedback on My Workshops
Workshop with Dasha Pears in Helsinki - by Rita Miklán
Creative Photography Workshop by Dasha Pears - by Willow Visuals
Viikonlopun workshop (in Finnish) - by Annika Liinanki
Inspiraatioviikko (in Finnish) - by Anna Wallendahr
Creative Shooting Session with Dasha Pears (in Finnish) - by Sofia Virtanen