Episode 5-"If you want to stand out, don't look at others" with Rob Woodcox @robwoodcoxphoto
This episode includes my interview with Rob Woodcox, American conceptual photographer who is widely known all over the internet for his series of images of giant structures made of human bodies. Besides creating and financing his amazing artworks, Rob also works for clients like Universal, teaches conceptual photography worldwide and has held over 75 workshops all over the world. In addition, Rob is passionate about helping those in need and organized photography-related projects to raise money for foster kids. There’s a lot to learn from him and this interview proves it. We discuss how his curiosity for shooting dancers turned into an impactful art project, Rob’s unique method of finding inspiration in music and how overcoming personal barriers helps you become a better artist.
What we talked about:
- How meer curiosity allowed Rob to start an impactful art project,
- How you can stand out as an artist,
- Rob’s cool method of analyzing music lyrics to get ideas for his images,
- Overcoming personal barriers and how they can help you grow,
- When to expect to create impactful art that actually affects people.