Creative Photography Online Course
You know how to shoot technically good portraits, landscapes and still lives admired by people, yet you feel that there’s more to photography and you are eager to find ways to express yourself with it? Your dreams, feelings, and emotions beg to be told, but you’re not sure where to start and how to execute creative projects? You know that having your unique personal style is vital for being seen as a successful photographer today, yet, you’re still not quite sure what YOUR style is? You understand that in zillions of images produced everyday yours ought to stand out to be noticed? If you said “yes” to at least 2 of those questions, this is the course for you!
What is it about?
The course is a 7-lessons guide into your creative photography journey, which will:
- allow you to become more conscious about your photography and help you find ways to use it as a means of self-expression,
- help you identify and strengthen your personal style,
- empower you with practical tools for never losing your inspiration and quickly generating ideas,
- teach you to find team members for your photography projects and seamlessly organize your work,
- help you understand personal branding and building successful online presence.
- Year-long access to the course lectures + behind the scenes video of 2 of Dasha’s educational conceptual shoots;
- PDFs with practical home assignments on finding ideas, composition, finding collaborations for your projects, finding models, etc.: this is crucial for completing your course graduation work and actually gaining the knowledge;
- Samples of collaboration and model requests;
- Life-long access to the closed FB community, where you can share your future works and get practical tips from Dasha and other community members;
- Discounts from Dasha’s partners
- Money-back guarantee, if you feel that your goals were not achieved.
As a result of the course you’ll have:
- a finished fine art photography work - a beginning of your future series
- a clearer idea of your style and the direction in which to go with your photography,
- a set of practical tools on how to shoot models, find collaborations, organize shoots and bring your photography to the next level
How is it organized?
When you order your course package in the shop, you get an email with a link to a closed Facebook community, where you’ll be sharing your photos. On the official day of the start, which is 1.04.2019 you’ll get another email with a link to a video with the first lecture of the course and your practical tasks for the home assignment. You are free to watch the video whenever you like and can, but there’s a deadline for the task completion: 5 days within getting the e-mail if you want to get the feedback from me. Then every week you will get a similar email with the video and tasks, as well as deadlines for completing your homework. The course is completed within 7 or 8 weeks, depending on the options that you choose.
If you choose the “Level 2” option, you’ll also get an email with a link to schedule an online video call with me, where we discuss your portfolio + your ideas for the future project.
The course is divided into 8 blocks:
- Getting inspiration. Finding original ideas. Storytelling with photography. Understanding your style.
- Using light, colors and composition to create dreamy and emotional images.
- Practical steps of getting from an idea to the final image. Finding the perfect combination of the elements: colors, wardrobe, makeup, models, location and props. Planning a shoot of a composite image (e.g. with levitating objects)
- Working on your project alone and with a team. Finding collaborations.
- Work on location: shooting two surreal scenes.
- Post-processing: Lightroom, Photoshop and plugins.
- Building a personal brand. Creating an online following. Selling your art.
- Your personal project presentation + personal online portfolio review - available for those who will take on the “Level 2” and “Level 3” options.
What do you need for the course?
- Personal DSLR camera, which you’re comfortable with
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop installed on your computer
- Lots of enthusiasm and will to experiment
I value your time and money, and I don’t want you to spend it on something that won’t be helpful to you, that’s why I ask you to send in 5-7 of your best photos, so that I could tell, if the course will be right for you.
What’s the price?
There will be enrollment options and the prices with start from 150€
GET NOTIFIED ABOUT THE START OF SALES!