As a result of completing the course, you will
Be able to create meaningful visual stories that stand out from the crowd:
- Know how to apply a structure of a good story to your work to make it stronger;
- Find the stories within you and know how to tell them in a way that catches people’s attention;
- Effectively communicate emotions with means of light, color, and other image elements.
Define what YOUR unique stories should be about:
- Discover what you want to communicate through your photography (and believe me you have a message that you want to send out there, even if you’re not sure what it is yet);
- Blend your personality, background, and experiences with your visual inspirations;
- Connect to your true purpose as an artist.
Let go of mental creative blocks:
- Get the most of your inspirations without bluntly copying the work of others;
- Train your mind to instantly come up with authentic ideas;
- Never be afraid of being creatively stuck again.
Map out a series of works that speak your truth:
- Generate a topic for a future series of works;
- Think through, sketch, and create a set of rules for your series;
- Create your plan of action for shooting your brand new art project.