Portfolio Review and Q&A
A personal online lesson and portfolio review is a live Skype call, lasting from 1,5 to 2 hours, when we make a deep dive into your work, discuss its strengths and things that might be improved. I help you define the core elements of your style so that your future body of work can be built around those. You'll be also able to ask me anything about my photography and creative process.
What you get as a result
- full-fledged portfolio review and discussion of every of your 15-20 images, depicting their strengths and things that need to be improved;
- 1-page of a written review of your work that you can review later and go back to any time;
- outline of the core features of your developing personal style that you should develop and build your future body of work on;
- Questions & Answers session, during which you can ask Dasha anything about her creative process and her works.
How to get ready?
- huge inspiration boost to create more
- understanding of where to go next with your art
- clarity on the development of your personal style
- insights into how Dasha's mind works and how you can use it for your creativity
Please send 15-25 photos as a web-link, so that Dasha could have a look at them beforehand and prepare written comments (about one page), that you can have after the actual review call. Then we arrange a time for a call that’s convenient for both you and Dasha.
The lesson becomes more effective if you have a list of things that you want to learn from Dasha, so it helps if you send your questions beforehand.